Recorded live at an exclusive women’s retreat, David Deida speaks about deep love and sexual surrender in a way he could not if he were talking to men or a co-ed group. Listen in as he speaks tenderly and humorously about masculine and feminine bliss, and how to evoke the depth, presence, and passion your devotional heart most aches for in your lover.
- Ecstatic sex free of gender or genitals
- Masculine bliss is emptiness and one taste
- Feminine bliss is fullness and feeling
- The impact of masculine focus on your feminine body
- Being slimed by men’s psychic need
- After work, do you want a wife or a husband?
- Dealing with your past feels like hard work to the masculine
- Opening as love now is your third stage gift
- Awakening sound and movement in the body to evoke presence and depth
- The erotic response to wealth, conversation and communion
- Your man is as present as you are open to love
- Your responsiveness to him is irresistible
- Your cerebrospinal pulse and sacred dance
- Let your body dance to his presence or he’ll drift away
“Imagine if you just treated every moment like you were having sex with it.”